Outstanding features with amazing innovative technology Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP Pro is here to help you sleep with ease!
Product Highlights: DreamStation CPAP Pro Breathing Machine
- If you’re looking for a sleek design with good navigation, then DreamStation CPAP Pro has it all.
- With an LCD color screen and various control knobs and buttons, menu navigation through modes is faultless. The machine also sports a light sensor that makes the screen adjust the brightness levels by sensing the darkness in the room.
- Excellent heating tube to ease the rainout.
- C-Flex Plus technologies – If you’re looking for flow-based pressure relief, DreamStation CPAP Pro sports C-Flex Plus technology! Coupled with A-Flex technology, you will all-round support and easy shift of pressure from inhale to exhale. You can even customize the settings to choose from three C-Flex Plus preset transitions.
- Excellent humidity controller – After analyzing the room temperature and airflow, DreamStation CPAP Pro will deliver superb humidity control! You can even select your preferred level of humidity, and the machine will take regulate it to your setting. You can additionally use the heating tube to have the most effective therapy, which will also ease rainout.
- Variable resistance control – If you’re looking for a CPAP machine that will comply with the mask of your choice, then DreamStation CPAP Pro is the one for you. DreamStation CPAP Pro apnea machine will make sure you have the ideal pressure. There’s also an additional feature that makes sure that your mask is fit or not!
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Built-in control – Bluetooth connectivity is essential for providing the best use of your data. Along with the use of DreamMapper, the official app for the DreamStation CPAP Pro, you can unlock several benefits. Firstly, all your data is going to be available in one place. Secondly, you can set goals and have an overview of your therapy progress. Lastly, DreamMapper has a helpful tool that can help your physician to monitor your sessions and help you achieve results.
- Auto Trial mode – Are you looking for a breathing machine that will give you tailor-made assistance for your apneic event? Well, DreamStation CPAP Pro has something quite similar! With an automatic trial mode for 30 days where the machine will observe your sleep and the breath-by-breath pressure. To provide support to your airway, it will regulate the perfect pressure due to the smart data it has mapped.
- Smart Ramp – In traditional CPAP machines, the ramps escalate pressure over time. However, with Philips DreamStation CPAP Pro, you will be lucky to have a SmartRamp. SmartRamp is an innovative technology that will only apply pressure if there is an occurrence of apnea. It will monitor your sleep and provide the lowest pressure in the APAP range to provide you comfort. Fear not, if you’re more uncomfortable with the traditional ramps, you can switch to those easily!
What is included in the box with the DreamStation CPAP Pro apnea machine?
You should expect the following things in your package for the Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP Pro:
- DreamStation CPAP Pro Auto Machine
- User Manual
- Heated Humidifier
- Light Blue Disposable Filter (Uninstalled)
- Dark Blue Reusable Filter (Installed)
- SD Card (Installed)
- Carry Bag
- 80W Power Supply
- Power Cord
Is the operating noise loud?
DreamStation is one of the softest technologies in the market, with a sound level of approximately 30 dBA, including the humidifier.
How to activate the mask alert feature?
To start using the mask alert feature, you should turn it ON. The DreamStation CPAP Pro works with all leading masks. The mask alert feature will not affect your regular operation.
Is the heating tube included with the humidifier?
The DreamStation CPAP Pro comes with a humidifier, although you have the option to choose the heated tube. You can buy either of the options, but the humidifier is mandatory with the machine.
How often do I change the filters in this machine?
The most crucial part of your CPAP therapy is the proper care of the filters. The recommended use of disposable filters is anything from 6 to 12 weeks. If you’re using cleanable filters, you should sterilize them weekly and replace them every 180 days.