This concentrator is ideal for the patients who love contemporary designs. Here are its best features.
- Both Pulse and Continuous Delivery – Philips Respironics designed the SimplyGo oxygen concentrator for users that needed freedom and simplicity with their oxygen. It is the only oxygen concentrator with both pulse dose and continuous flow delivery. It can, therefore, serve both purposes depending on your oxygen needs. It cool designed enables it to function perfectly at altitudes of up to 10,000 feet.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery – For users who need maximum freedom, SimplyGo comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that offers you the best runtime. You can easily swap out the battery cartridges and quickly enjoy a continuous experience. This respironics SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator easily runs on AC or DC power. It can use a wall-plugin charger for AC or a vehicle adapter for DC.
- Internal Compressor – This unit also features a highly durable internal compressor. The processor comes inside impact-resistant frame that maximizes both efficiency and longevity. You will, therefore, have a world class performance.
- Maximum Delivery – If you need a pulse dosage device of between 1 and 6 LPM or a continuous flow of 1-2 LPM then this is the model for you. This system delivers up to 6 liters in a minute (LPM) when on pulse dose mode. It also delivers up to 2 LPM when on the continuous flow mode. Its versatility means that this oxygen concentrator unit can easily meet the most vital oxygen therapy needs. It also shows that it can work for almost every type of user. The model is also powerful enough to work as a stationary unit for your home.
- Lightweight Design – The concentrator has a compact design. As such it is easy to carry around especially when travelling. It measures 10”H x 11.5″L x 6″W in size and weighs just about 9.5 pounds. The model is ideal for both planes and cars. You can also carry it on trains. So, the SimplyGo design makes it easy to hold and use.
- Visible Control Panel – This SimplyGo Oxygen Concentrator also features an LCD screen that is easily visible. The screen is a control panel that comes with a simple push button at the top. This means that you will not have to strain when in need of oxygen.
Which is the cheapest but efficient portable oxygen concentrator?
There are several viable portable oxygen concentrators that you can buy when on a budget. They are least expensive and come from the best brands too. These portable oxygen concentrators are the Inogen One G4, Philips Respironics SimplyGo, and SeQual Eclipse 5.
What is the best oxygen level if you have COPD?
Most people with severe COPD should maintain their pulse at ox levels (SpO2). This is the normal level and sits between 88 and 92 percent. You should not go below the normal level though. A below-the-normal level is bad for blood oxygen. It causes a condition called hypoxemia which is a great concern.
Why do the cost of oxygen concentrator on the higher side?
Portable oxygen concentrators cost more because they are sophisticated electronic machines. They are also medical equipment that manages severe life threating conditions. They will filter the air you breather and the one around your environment. The oxygen concentrators that are portable will cost even more since they run on battery when mobile.
Is SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator bad for Severe COPD?
The people who suffer from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and the other similar lung problems may bear the clinical side effects of oxygen. However, this is because of the high carbon dioxide content that is in the blood. The condition is known as hypercapnia and may lead to drowsiness (narcosis) and sometimes death.