Here are the key highlights of this amazing product:
Product Highlights: ResMed Aircurve 10 VAuto
- AirCurve 10 VAuto maintains perfect synchrony between patient and device, while continuously ensuring proper leak management during therapy.
- It has TiControl Time Limits feature to help patients suffering from obstructive lung disease, COPD, and similar respiratory disorders.
- It allows doctors to extend the inspiratory phase of the patient’s therapy on the basis of the patient’s personal needs. This gives the patient an ample amount of time to inhale properly.
- EasyBreathe motor –Other AirCurve 10 models can be noisy and hence fail to serve their purpose of helping the patient sleep better. AirCurve 10 Auto uses EasyBreathe technology to help patients enjoy a peaceful sleep. Along with the patient, the person sleeping next to the patient does not face any difficulty at night. The EasyBreathe pressure waveform imitates the pressure waveform of normal breathing to provide the most comfortable experience.
- Integrated HumidAir humidifier – The humidifier ensures a constant level of humidification inside the patient masks. Dryness or extra moisture inside the mask can lead to discomfort while sleeping. Climate Control technology enhances sleep therapy even more. It prevents the patient from suffering from dry mouth syndrome by maintaining the correct temperature and humidity. This also helps the patient to become easily adaptable to sleep therapy.
- Ramp Time – ResMed Aircurve 10 VAuto has an additional Ramp Time feature which the patient can adjust according to their needs and wishes. This setting helps to increase the oxygen supply gradually so that the patient does not face any strong pressure while breathing. With gentle pressures, it is much more convenient for the patient to slip into a deep sleep. A wide range of Ramp Time is available for the patient to choose from. It can be anywhere between 5 minutes to 45 minutes.
- Intelligent Therapy Tracking and On-screen Data Display – The Sleep Board helps the patient view their daily progress. The mask seal indicators, average usage hours, humidification indicators, usage hours, events per hour of use, mask seal indicators, leak rate, and numerous other indicators can be monitored. Advanced reporting on items like tidal volume and breathing frequency is also available.
- User-friendly Control – ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto BiPAP machine has a color LCD screen to make the navigation easier for the patient, doctors, and family members. The controls are simple and easy to use. The “My Option” section can be used to monitor and modify the current settings.
- Auto-adjustment – This is an advanced technology of bilevel therapy and is useful to continuously monitor breathing and adjust the inhalation pressure after every breath. This ensures an appropriate pressure is maintained for the patient. The patient does not have to worry about changing the pressure at night and can sleep comfortably.
Is it safe to use ResMed Aircurve 10 VAuto?
The Aircurve 10 VAuto is a safety device used to help patients with sleep apnea and other respiratory disorders. It maintains pressure that is safe for the patients while inhaling and exhaling. Patient safety is the top priority in this device, and it is not compromised at any cost. You can consult your doctor for further guidance.
Is AirCurve 10 VAuto covered by insurance?
This depends on your insurance provider and plan. In case you want to purchase the device, you can contact your insurance provider and find out whether they will cover this and how much it will cost. Our stores are located all over the world. You can then buy it from our store or online.
How do I keep my Aircurve 10 VAuto machine clean?
You can wash the water tub and air tubing in lukewarm water with a mild detergent. Do not wash it in a dishwasher or washing machine. After that, allow it to dry away from sunlight or heat. Wipe off any extra moisture with a tissue paper. To maintain your machine in the best condition for a long time, you should do this process weekly.
How do I know it’s time to replace the machine parts?
You need to keep checking the device for wear and tear. Check water tub and seal for cracks, leaks. Replace air tubing in case there are any holes or cracks. The air filter should be replaced every six months and sooner in case of holes or dust deposition.
There are no reviews yet.