The ResMed AirFit N30i is engineered to fulfill every type of sleeper with the most comfortable nights. You too can enjoy these features.
- Noiseless Design – The ResMed AirFit N30i nasal mask registers the lowest noise levels. At only 24 decibels this CPAP mask has a low sound output than the whisper quiet. It will neither disturb you nor your sleeping partner at any given time. So now you can sleep next to your partner without any distractions at all.
- Widest Fields of Vision – The mask has a flexible design. This type of design is intended to eliminate any form of obstructions along your view. This means that you can still catch your favorite TV programme, news, or catch your favorite show. You can read texts, reply to them, and make calls.
- Hollow Frame Design – The hollow frame design plays a vital role. It comes with a mounted hose connection on the top of your head. This prevents any bulk to your face. As such, you will not feel gagged. More importantly, you’ll experience better air circulation and thus eliminating the need for extra tubes.
- 360-Degree Swivel – Sleep the way you desire if you are an active sleeper. The ResMed AirFit N30i comes with the 360-degree swivel that allows you to enjoy any movement during the night. The technology also prevents hose tangles and maintains the sealing for a hassle-free sleep.
- Nasal Cradle Cushion – The mask also features a nasal cradle cushion. The cushion sits comfortably under your nose. It also allows you to sleep in any position.
- SpringFit Nasal Cradle Mask Frame – There is also the SpringFit frame that adapts for a quick personalized fit in this airsense 10 mask. It features a fast-release elbow that you can use to easily disconnect the mask from its tubing when nature calls. That why this design beats the best.
How do you use the AirFit n30i?
Using the AirFit mask with headgear is simple. First pull the frame the N30i and the headgear above your head, make sure that the elbow is then positioned on top while the headgear is right behind your head. Now place the cushion right under your nose and tighten or even loosen the headgear. Once the cushion fits on comfortably and stays under your nose you are good to go.
How tight should the CPAP mask be?
The CPAP airsense 10 mask shouldn’t be very tight but rather provide a snug fit. The most important thing is to ensure that the mask is secured just enough to give you a proper seal. Tightening the mask so much may also cause the silicone cushion to fold over. If this happens the silicone seal will not provide the best seal and may cause unwanted leaks.
How is the ResMed AirFit n30i Nasal Cradle Mask Cleaned?
Start by taking the cushion off its frame. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Then soak the cushion. Use warm water and mild soapy detergent. Now clean the cushion and make sure that you clean inside the vent holes too. Use a soft bristle brush and rinse thoroughly when done.
Can sleep apnea go away when one loses weight?
Yes. Losing excess weight makes sleep apnea to go away. Obesity is one of the biggest health problems that will leave you with discomfort when sleeping. In some cases, the loss of weight and use of a sleep apnea nose mask can cure severe sleep apnea symptoms.