Unlike the gray headgear for Mirage FX, the Mirage FX for Her is the modern design for the girls with a pink headgear. Even so, the features are the same as those of the original Mirage FX.
- Lightweight and Compact – The ResMed Mirage FX For Her is small and comes in compact design. It is noticeably light in weight and, is therefore, easy to store and to use. You can move it around or travel with it. The model is FAA approved and will fit easily in the plane’s overhead compartments. You can also use it on trains and cars.
- Only 4 Parts (Fewer Parts) – The Mirage FX For Her has few parts. It has only four parts; the headgear, frame, cushion, and the quick-squeeze elbow. This means that the mask is easy to assemble and to disassemble. You can, therefore, clean it easily as it is designed with even fewer contact points.
- Butterfly Wing Forehead Support – The new ResMed Mirage FX nasal mask also enjoys the butterfly wing forehead support. This allows the user to flex the design easily and mold it into the right position for an even better fit. Nonetheless, with the butterfly design, you will have minimal contact and only the headgear will touch the skin.
- Squeeze-Tab Elbow – The quick-squeeze elbow design eases up your work. It makes connecting and disconnecting of the mask from its hose a simple affair. The technology eliminates the use of press-buttons or snaps buckles. All you need to do is to squeeze the sides of its elbow to quickly release or connect the mask.
- Spring Air Cushion – The spring air cushion is included to provide an even distribution of pressure. By doing this through every side of the cushion it minimizes pressure points. The cushion also has an additional extra softness that prevents soreness around the nasal bridge. As such, it is different from the many CPAP that you’ll find today.
- Diffused Vent Technology – The New Mirage FX for Her also comes with a superior air vent design. The design is reliable and allows for a quieter and gentler diffusion of air. This is what makes the mask a cool accessory for any bed partner.
Are prescriptions required for Mirage CPAP Mask with Headgear purchases?
Yes. The Federal law requires that before you purchase a Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear you must have a valid prescription. This will also apply to the purchase of the humidifiers and other related products.
How compatible are CPAP masks?
Any CPAP mask will easily work with any oxygen machine. The ResMed machines will work for any manufacturer and will be highly compatible too. However, there is an important exception. The AirMini has the non-standard tubing that connects the machine to mask. That’s why the other masks aren’t compatible with the AirMini.
How can I choose a mask that is ideal for me?
First evaluate your needs. Then look through mask reviews and user feedbacks. You can also use manufacturer charts to compare the available masks in terms of their features. This should give you a clear indication of which mask is best for you. Make sure that you shop within your budget.
What are the available mask sizing guidelines?
Several nasal and full-face ResMed Mirage masks and other CPAPs have specific sizing guides. These guides are set to help the use to determine the best mask size for their use. The sizing guide can be printed out. However, you should print it in PDF format and maintain the 100% scale to ensure a proper fit.