The Breas Z2 Auto Travel CPAP Machine is a portable Auto-CPAP with a small compact built. Equipped with the latest sleep technology, it provides responsive sleep therapy optimized for user comfort. Customizable in both hardware and therapy parameters, it is suitable for regular use both at home and during travel. Z2 Auto is not only a quieter motor CPAP Travel Machine but also one of the smallest and lightest. It provides responsive, customized sleep apnea therapy, adjusting pressures automatically to ensure you receive the lowest, most comfortable, levels possible during your travel.
- Light in Weight: The Z2 CPAP weighs just 10.4 ounces and has a sleek built that lets it fit into the palm of your hand. With an improved design of the original Z1 CPAP, this device is conveniently portable.
- Responsive Sleep Algorithm: The proprietary sleep algorithm used in the software has a very high sampling rate of the user’s breathing pattern. The device adjusts the pressure rapidly in response to any changes in pressure, allowing for natural, effortless breathing during therapy.
- Built-in Humidifier: The device comes with the HME Waterless Humidification Filter, which can use the humidity from your breath to add moisture to the therapy conditions. The device does not need an external water source, adding to the portability.
- Z-Breathe Pressure Relief: The Breas Z2 Auto CPAP has a unique feature called Z-Breath that fine-tunes pressure delivery to the natural breathing cycle. The cyclic pressure variations during inhalation and exhalation are normalized, delivering smooth therapy pressure. This avoids sleep disturbances and breathing discomfort.
- Whisper Quiet: The Z2 CPAP is equipped with a new motor, reducing the noise of operation to below 26dBA. It is one of the quietest CPAP machines in the market and hence suited for use while traveling.
- Auto Start and Stop: The device is equipped with rapid pressure sensing that automatically starts therapy on detecting the user’s normal breathing cycle. To start using, the user needs only put on the mask and breathe normally. On removing the mask, the pressure change is detected immediately, and the device turns off.
- Pressure ramp: To aid nightly sleep therapy, the Breas Z2 Auto CPAP allows for starting the therapy on lower pressure, and gradually ramping up to the full sleep therapy pressures. This system lets the user drift into sleep comfortably.
- Custom App: You can install the NITELOG free app that can store the data from your sleep therapy sessions systematically, on your phone. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS platforms. The device can be synced with the app using the Bluetooth remote connectivity feature.
In the box:
- (1) Z2 CPAP Machine
- (1) 4-Foot SlimStyle Tubing
- (2) Air Filters
- (1) Universal Tube Adapter
- (1) Universal AC Power Supply with Cord
- (1) Micro USB Cable
- (1) Heat Moisture Exchange (HME) Humidifier Filter
- (1) QTube Inline Muffler (for Optional Use)
- User Guide
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
There are no reviews yet.