The ResMed’s AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her uses a new algorithm to increases sensitivity to flow limitation and optimizes the response to these events while utilizing pressure settings to better fit a women’s breathing patterns. The algorithm helps women receive a more comfortable treatment. This machine uses advanced pressure settings that change once the patient has fallen asleep, during inhalation and exhalation and more. This machines comes with standard tubing and all other features associated with the original AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™.
Features and Benefits
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection uses a lower pressure setting to ease the patient to sleep and then increases pressure to the prescribed level once the patient has fallen asleep
- Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™) lowers pressure during exhalation and increases the pressure to the prescribed level during the exhale for optimal comfort
- Start your treatment on your first breath without having to press the start button with SmartStart™ technology
- The patient and their partner will enjoy a quiet night of sleep with the Easy-Breathe monitor
- AutoSet Response comfort setting increases pressure more smoothly during the night for patients struggling with pressure intolerance
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device
- Access and change therapy data and troubleshoot with AirView™ technology
- Enjoy a color LCD screen that automatically adjusts to the light in the room and turns off automatically
There are no reviews yet.