Here is what is special about this excellent product.
Product Highlights: DreamStation Go CPAP
- The DreamStation Go CPAP meets FAA requirements for air travel, making it the perfect choice for someone who needs convenience and comfort to go hand in hand.
- Don’t have a special adapter? No problem. The DreamStation Go CPAP works well with any mask giving you freedom of choice.
- This small CPAP with a humidifier doesn’t fall under any liquid restrictions during traveling, thus ensuring a hassle-free air journey. You can quickly fill it up with bottled water once you are on your flight.
- Auto-adjusting Therapy Pressure, Heat, And Moisture – Just sit back and relax as the perfect amount of heat and moisture is produced by the heated humidifier. You won’t have to double-check your settings with this DreamStation Go, which automated everything for your convenience.
- The Compact Travel CPAP Machine – With all the large additional parts present in comparably sized machines eliminated, this compact travel CPAP machine is the most travel-friendly full-time CPAP machine to make your trips unchallenging.
- USB Port and Battery for Mobile Device Power – Charging your mobile from your CPAP machines is now possible with the DreamStation Go. It is also built to provide CPAP therapy for up to two nights at an average AHI setting of 10cm.
- Micro-flexible Tubing – It gives you the freedom of mobility and maximizes your comfort during sleeping with its 12mm tubing, which is smaller than the standard 22mm performance tubing.
- Track Progress on Your Phone – Available on Apple and Android devices, The DreamMapper app lets you connect your mobile device to the DreamStation Go and track your progress on the app.
- Full-colour Touchscreen – The easy to use a full-color touchscreen CPAP machine is one of the first of its kind. You can change the settings with simple gestures making it one of the most user-friendly compact CPAP machines.
- Phone’s Dead? Just Charge It with Your CPAP Machine – Don’t compromise on a full night of therapy or your phone’s battery because with the DreamStation Go portable travel CPAP, you can get the best of both worlds! Charge your phone with its USB port and forget about the days when you had to choose between the two while traveling.
- Altitude Compensation – Are you worried about staying at altitude? The DreamMapper app is at your service with its wireless Bluetooth technology. It connects to your machine to store breathing compliance data for a year and provide support and therapy results straight on your phone.
What is a CPAP Machine, and is it safe to use?
CPAP refers to continuous positive airway pressure therapy, which makes use of a machine to assist an individual who has obstructive sleep apnea breathe without any hassle during sleep. It is much safer in comparison but does come with a few possible side effects.
What is the size and weight of the machine? Does it work on 220V?
The 5.94″L x 5.94″W x 2.32″H CPAP machine weighs 1.86 pounds. Its electric requirements are 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
Do you need a battery backup? Does it include a rechargeable lithium battery?
It does not include a rechargeable lithium battery as of now since the battery is under BIS approval. It comes with 6 foot long 12mm Micro-Flex tube, Power Cord (6′ long), Reusable Filter, Mask Adapter, and a User Manual.
Do you need to clean the CPAP machine?
Yes, it is necessary to clean it so are to avoid mold, which could irritate the airways and cause a cough leading to bronchitis. You should also change the water in your CPAP humidifier every night to prevent an optimal environment for dust, mold, and bacteria.
Can you fill it up with tap water?
Yes, you can fill it up using tap or bottled water. However, avoid using sparkling water or flavored water, as it can damage the machine.