You will love it. This AirMini Travel CPAP Machine got you covered with some of the best features.
- Light in Weight – The AirMini Travel CPAP Machine is the lightest CPAP machine in the market. It weighs 0.66 pounds and measures 5.4 inches in length by 3.3 inches in width. As such, it is easy-to pack for any trip. It is also easy to move and comes with auto-an adjusting technology.
- Auto-Set Tech – The ResMed AirMini features an auto-adjusting technology. You can adjust the pressure and thus save time. The AutoSet technology samples up your breathing and consequently selects the lowest pressure for treatment. The automatic pressure adjust means no special appointments need to the doctor.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – The ResMed travel CPAP machine also supports the best Bluetooth connectivity. It works with the AirMini App to provide a smooth operation. The feature also capturers and presents every advancement in sleep technology. You can pair the AirMini with your Android or Apple smartphone for data tracking. Use it to monitor your 30-Day sleep score and leak rate.
- Exhalation Ramp – This machine also has ramp that allows you periodically adjust it for the best therapy range. This means that you can use the increments to get a comfortable start to your sleep. Ramp features in the best travel CPAPS machines are the best solutions to boosted comforts.
- Humidifiers – You will also get wonderful humidifier additions to your CPAP therapy machine. These humidifiers have a moisturizing effect that eases up the side effects from your therapy. ResMed portable CPAP has the HumidX waterless component incorporated into the N20 and P10 masks tubing.
- Auto Start | Stop – Finally, the machine has an automatic start and stop button. It can auto start with the rhythm of your breath. It automatically shuts off when removed.
Can you use the ResMed Airmini Auto Travel CPAP Machine every time?
Yes. All the CPAP machines allow everyday use. The newer models are much better since they are smaller and lighter. They are, therefore, portable and robust enough for any user that wants an everyday CPAP machine.
How often should the CPAP machine be replaced?
This should depend on the model. However, most machines should be replaced between 3 to 7 years of light daily use. Nonetheless, the typical lifespan of the best CPAP devices is between 5 and 7 years, but technology, frequency of use, and the desire for efficiency will push you to replace quickly.
How do I choose the CPAP machine?
There are a few important factors that can help when making your choice. These will include the type of CPAP machine, technological upgrades, general features. The best features to look out for may include pressure relief, portability, compliance data, and integrated humidifiers among others. You should also look for the quality of build, ease of maintenance, comfort, portability, and comfort.
Do you need prescription to buy your CPAP machine?
CPAP machines fall in the Class II Medical Devices category. As such they require a prescription for any form of distribution. Prescription is necessary especially if you are using an insurance plan to cover payments for your AirMini Travel CPAP Machine.
Do CPAP machines require voltage converters to work?
Not really, with CPAP machines, you will only need a plug adaptor. Most of the best models will support universal voltage outputs. This is the benefit of using a device that has a dual voltage technology.